Online Booking System rules
SECTION I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Online Booking System rules of Vytautas Mineral SPA operated by SPA Birštonas, UAB regulate the procedures for accommodation sales and health promotion services (hereinafter the “Services”) offered by Vytautas Mineral SPA via the electronic booking system of SPA Birštonas, UAB (registered office address: Karalienės Barboros al. 2, Birštonas; legal entity code 300605931; phone: 8 319 42139; e-mail: email@example.com) www.booking.vytautasmineralspa.lt (hereinafter – “Electronic Booking System”), as well as Vytautas Mineral SPA and its customers’ mutual rights, obligations and liabilities.
2. Vytautas Mineral SPA reserves the right to modify and supplement these rules at any time. When using the Electronic Booking System, the rules valid at the time of placing the order are applicable.
3. Vytautas Mineral SPA does not assume any risk and is unconditionally exempt from liability, if a customer has not fully familiarised themself with these rules, even though they have been made available to them.
4. The following persons have the right to place orders via the Electronic Booking System:
4.1. Natural persons who have full legal capacity, i.e. of legal age, whose capacity has not been restricted by a court;
4.2. Legal persons acting through authorised representatives;
4.3. Authorised representatives of all the persons specified in clauses 4.1-4.3 of these rules.
NOTE: Minors may use Vytautas Mineral SPA services only under adult supervision. An adult is a person at least 18 years old who shall take full responsibility for the safety and behaviour of the children under his/her supervision, for the children’s compliance with these rules, and for taking proper care of children’s belongings.
5. Vytautas Mineral SPA reserves the right to restrict the Customer from using the electronic booking system without prior notice if the Customer essentially violates the requirements of these Rules; for example, attempts to impair the stability and/or security of the electronic booking system operation.
6. Information in the Electronic Booking System is available in Lithuanian, Russian and English.
7. The terms used in these rules shall be understood as defined in the Rules on the provision of Vytautas Mineral SPA’s Services.
SECTION II. ACCESS TO THE ELECTRONIC BOOKING SYSTEM
8. Customers can purchase Services by connecting to the Electronic Booking System and providing the following information:
8.1. Name of a natural person, contact phone number and e-mail address;
8.2. Customer data is entered only for the purpose of order confirmation. No customer account is created in the Electronic Booking System and no data on previous bookings is accumulated.
9. If the customer’s registration details change, they must be updated immediately. Vytautas Mineral SPA will not be liable for any inconvenience caused to the customer and/or third parties if the customer has provided incorrect and/or incomplete personal data, or did not provide or supplement the data when their details changed.
11. The customer always has the right, upon request to Vytautas Mineral SPA, to familiarise themselves with their personal data processed by Vytautas Mineral SPA, to find out how it is processed, or to request corrections, destruction or stopping the processing of their data, except for storage, or when data is processed without complying with the provisions of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data and other laws regulating the processing of personal data.
PROCEDURES AND TERMS FOR MAKING BOOKINGS AND SUBSEQUENT PAYMENTS
13.The customer is given the opportunity to choose available packages of Services (according to the offers valid on that day, packages may include an overnight stay, catering and individual health promotion Services), or standard accommodation included in the booking table with an indication of the possible choice of date, based on the prices valid on the day of booking.
14.Having familiarised themself with the composition and price of a given package, the customer can choose the desired free date of booking for the chosen room and additional conditions or a package.
15.Having selected the offer, the customer must go to another stage of booking – a form, where they shall specify their personal data and any particular notes/requests for the booking.
16.In order for the customer’s booking to be valid, the customer must pay an advance. The customer can make an advance payment in one of the following ways:
16.1. By credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Eurocard);
16.2. By electronic bank transfer (EVP International);
16.3. By bank transfer or later;
17. Having selected the payment option specified in paragraphs 16.1 or 16.2, the customer is directed to a website where payment can be made via the EVP International system. The data authorisation starts from the connection to the system with the help of the encrypted 128-bit protocol of the EVP International. Upon acceptance of the payment by the EVP International system, the customer will be automatically notified via e-mail to confirm the payment and booking. The e-mail will include the customer’s detail, the name of the hotel, the total price of accommodation, the advance paid and the amount to be paid at the hotel, as well as other terms of services. The customer shall pay the remaining amount for their purchased accommodation at the hotel. The e-mail confirming booking shall be presented at the hotel as a proof of payment and to confirm the outstanding amount.
18.Having selected the payment option specified in paragraph 16.3 (to pay by bank transfer or later), the customer will receive the preliminary confirmation of the booking via e-mail; however, the booking will only be finalised upon payment of the advance by a simple bank transfer or via the online system. A preliminary booking is maintained for 48 hours from the time of ordering, and if no advance payment confirmation is received during this time, the booking can be cancelled. Upon receipt of an advance payment by Vytautas Mineral SPA, an e-mail confirming the booking will be sent to the customer. The e-mail will include the customer’s detail, the name of the hotel, the total price of accommodation, the advance paid and the amount to be paid at the hotel, as well as other terms of services. The customer shall provide this e-mail to the hotel administrator for final settlement.
19. Booking on request. In the absence of the desired free room in the electronic booking system, the customer may fill out a request form. After completing the form, the customer will receive a confirmation of the term (or its absence) by e-mail and information on how to pay the advance. The customer can make the advance payment by credit card, by electronic or simple bank transfer. Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of an advance payment. After paying the advance, the customer will receive an e-mail including their details, hotel name, total accommodation price, advance payment and amount to be paid at the hotel, as well as other terms of services. This e-mail must be provided upon arrival at the hotel for final settlement.
20. In the electronic reservation system, prices for services are expressed in euros, including value added tax, and excluding the one (1) euro/day tourism fee set by Birštonas Municipality Council, which is calculated additionally based on the rates and procedures approved by the Birštonas Municipal Council (which can be found at www.birstonas.lt).
22.When Vytautas Mineral SPA receives a payment confirmation, a service contract is considered concluded between the customer and Vytautas Mineral SPA. Vytautas Mineral SPA is not liable when the service contract is not concluded due to the fact that the payment has not been received in due time under the conditions specified in these rules.
SECTION IV. RULES FOR ORDERING GIFT CERTIFICATES
23.The gift certificate(s) confirms the right of the holder of the gift certificate(s) to use the Services within the amount specified on the gift certificate(s).
24.The holders of gift certificate(s) can only use the Services of Vytautas Mineral SPA.
25.If the price of the selected Services exceeds the value of the gift certificate(s), the difference can be paid in cash or by card at the reception desk.
26.Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
27.Gift certificates are valid for the months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise specified.
28.If the gift certificates are not used during their validity period, they are considered expired and their value cannot be refunded.
29.If the holder of the gift certificate(s) uses Services that do not amount to the specified value on the gift certificate(s), the remaining amount for the gift certificate(s) shall not be refunded to the holder.
30.No VAT invoice shall be issued to the holder of a gift certificate(s) using them for payment.
31.The gift certificate(s) must be used within one visit.
SECTION V. PROVISION OF SERVICES, CANCELLING OF BOOKING
32.Services are provided exclusively at Vytautas Mineral SPA.
33. Customers have the right to cancel their reservations not later than 3 days before the commencement of the services by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, Vytautas Mineral SPA must repay the whole amount of advance paid by the customer within 10 working days from the submission of all the information required for payment.
34. If the customer wishes to cancel his/her reservation less than 3 days before the commencement of the services or fails to arrive at Vytautas Mineral SPA without having first given notice, the advance payment paid by the customer is reimbursed to him/her in accordance with the procedure set out in Paragraph 33 of the Rules after deduction of the losses incurred by Vytautas Mineral SPA due to such late cancellation or failure to arrive. The minimum losses of Vytautas Mineral SPA shall be considered the price of the first overnight stay, if ordered.
SECTION VI. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
35.Any disagreements between the customer and Vytautas Mineral SPA regarding compliance with these rules shall be resolved through negotiations. Failing to reach an agreement, disagreements shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
36.In order to submit a claim or solve a problem, the customer must contact Vytautas Mineral SPA in writing. Possible ways to file a claim or application include:
36.1 Sending an e-mail to: email@example.com;
36.2. Sending a letter to Karalienės Barboros al. 2, Birštonas;
36.3. Directly upon arrival at Vytautas Mineral SPA on working days from 8:00 to 18:00.
37.The customer may apply to the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority (Vilniaus St. 25, LT-01402 Vilnius, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +370 5 262 6751, website www.vvtat.lt) for non-judicial resolution of consumer disputes, or fill in a complaint form on the Online Dispute Resolution (EDR) platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.
SECTION VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
38. For other matters related to the procurement of Services at www.vytautasmineralspa.lt not discussed in these rules, the Rules on Provision of Vytautas Mineral SPA Services shall apply.