On Saturday at 12 p.m., in gym M17, Gija Amkoladze, a physician of manual therapy and the president of the Lithuanian Aikido Aikijitsu Federation, will conduct an introductory exercise especially for the guests of Vytautas Mineral SPA and introduce the art of aikido art to them.|
At 2 p.m., the guests are invited to room 11 for individual consultations with Amkoladze.
Manual Therapy Consultation – 60 EUR
This method of treatment restores the physiological position of the joints and vertebrae and returns freedom of movement to the affected joints or vertebrae as well as to the rest of the body without surgical intervention.
The physician will advise you and apply this method if you experience:
- pain in the joints or spine (osteochondrosis) or if intervertebral hernia has been diagnosed
- radicular pain (chronic and acute)
- pain in the musculoskeletal system and impairment of its function after surgery or injury
- intercostal neuralgia
- functional hypertension, hypotension
Reflex Therapy (Acupuncture) Consultation – 25 EUR
This method is widespread and has been practiced in China for over 5,000 years. UNESCO added this treatment method to its Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity list in 2010.
Acupuncture may be applied:
- to alleviate pain of various origins
- for insomnia, stress, anxiety or depression
- for arterial hypertension or vegetative-vascular dystonia
- in the case of overweight patients (improves metabolism)
- for improvement of skin, hair and nail condition, for face-lifting (reflex therapy face-lifting), for improvement of blood and lymph circulation and face and neck muscle tone, and for wrinkle reduction.
Contraindications: recent facial treatments (Botox injections, etc.), allergies, sexual disorders (impotence, female sexual disfunction), detoxification (from alcohol, smoking).
Kinesiology Taping – 25 EUR
This method is based on the principle that the body is self-healing and activates the neurological and circulatory systems. Kinesiology taping seeks to improve blood flow to tissues, reduce pain, promote healing of traumatized tissues (muscles, ligaments), normalize muscle tone, and correct movements and posture. Kinesiology taping is done using specific adhesive tapes called kinesiology tapes (motion correction tapes).
The following body parts may be taped: wrist, palm, elbow, shoulders, neck, back, leg, foot. Aesthetic face taping is also possible.